Monday, August 9, 2010

Enough!

God is good, all the time. And all the time, God is good. :)

In my last post, I put out there that I would be contemplating the issue of self-worth that often arises in me (especially during times of separation from my partner). I didn't know where to turn, but give thanks that I am a Master Manifester! This week, Spirit lead me to an audio recording of Marianne Williamson teaching on the topic of romantic relationships as taught in the Course in Miracles. Ok, wow! It has been such an amazing gift. I'm understanding both my need to BE fully loving in the world and my ego's need for a special relationship which prevents me from BEING fully in the world. I am learning that my feeling of aloneness has more to do with feeling separate from God than it does with feeling separate from her. I am surrendering to this knowledge and welcoming more lessons. This week, I will continue on this path. There is a lot to learn here.

Update on thesis and money: 
So, shifting my consciousness resulted in some powerful shifts in my life last week. First, I was able to work this weekend and I made about $300 for two days work. I am so grateful to have been scheduled and to have made money two nights in a row! This is exactly the direction I wanted to go in, and I did! Secondly, I have added two more interviews to my thesis- only 3 more to go. I am so excited because, wow, completion is right around the corner. Graduation will actually happen. Soon! :) Finally, I applied for a few jobs and updated my resume/coverletter. I liked all the jobs I applied for and I think they will be a great fit for me. I'm so glad to have chosen a field that I enjoy soooo much!

This week, I will continue to apply for jobs and spend some time being excited about my chosen field. I will look for organizations to join and/or support and seek new contacts in the community. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment