Monday, August 2, 2010

The Law of Attraction

Yay! My first blog post!!! (smiles)

Here's the T ("What's the T?"): I'm committed to creating the life I want to live. In my 20's, I did the hard work of transforming into the type of person I wanted to be. Now, I love fiercely, I take good care of myself, I ask the hard questions, and I am not afraid to surrender to that which is greater than me. Internally, I am super fresh! I'm courageous, sweet, sensitive, patient, and kind. I've grown to know (and I'm still learning to know) love outside of ego and to know myself outside of expectation. I am still growing, and definitely still learning, but I'm ok this process. When I find myself fearful, shy, doubtful of my abilities, or nervous about my future, I am able to tap into my internal and external resources to pull through the murkiness into the light. Yeah. It was not [is not] an easy process... but I made it to the other side. Give thanks!!!!!

Now that I am in my 30s, I am ready to transform the rest of my life; I deserve it! I am willing to submit to this process. I stand in the knowing that on the other side of my external work will be the house, job, education, money, friends, and relationship reflecting the abundance of the universe and love of God in my life. Yippee!!!

I know this process will take me deeper into myself; I will probably happen upon a few dank, musty, stale places within me where I do not believe I deserve the very best the world has to offer. That's ok! I'm ready! I believe in myself. I believe I can do it and I'm so excited to document my process in this blog. (Yes!!!!) Here, I will post my greatest and biggest dreams. I will construct my life from the ground up. This will be my vision board. This is where I will put pictures of the things I dream about- a fabulous house, yard, vacation home, car, boat. This is where I will describe my ideal relationships- my loving friends, supportive sexy passionate (about life and about me) partner, accepting family, cool coworkers, fabulous colleagues, supportive mentors. Also, this is where I will openly explore and heal the parts of myself that block these blessings. I will work through these blockages offline (not here) with the numerous resources I have at my disposal. But I will detail my successes, my triumphs, and transformations right here on this blog. These celebrations belong here because I dream of a life where I triumph life's challenges with joy and grace. I challenge myself to do that right here, right now. 

Wow! I am so so so so so so excited. Let's get started!

Ummmm...I guess let's start by setting a few goals for the week. Let's start with the vision: sooooo, this week, I will hold the vision of myself with a Master's degree from one of this country's best schools. I see myself holding the degree in my hands with a big, proud smile. I envision myself with a complete thesis, defended successfully and submitted for publication. Whew! Ok, now I feel a bit of resistance here. To counter the fear that is bubbling up, I am going to set small manageable goals and celebrate my progress. So, I have already been accepted into one of the top 10 programs in the nation (YAY!). I've already completed all my coursework with a 3.9 GPA while maintaining a home and a relationship (YAY!). I've already written a significant portion of my thesis (YAY!). And, I'm super smart (YAY!). So now, let's set a goal for the week. This week, I will collect data for at least two days. I will make the edits my chair suggested. Finally, apply for at least one job per day where I potential employers that I will have a degree in December. At the end of the week, I will celebrate my success with friends who will be really excited about my progress! Yeah!

Me and my degree (sans the heals!)

The other goal is to have money and to be totally in control of my debit until it is so manageable that I enjoy paying bills. I know that money flows to me with ease and I willingly accept it into my life as a reflection of my self-worth. This is my vision. This week, I will joyfully answer my phone for all bill collectors. I will speak the truth to them. I will tell them of my current financial state and make reasonable, smart payment plans. I will research my options and make the best decisions for my future financial goals. YAY! AND I just spoke with a bill collector about a debt from 2006. It was a pleasant conversation and I look forward to taking care of the bill. YAY!!!!!!!! I'm happy that I was able to speak to that young man, and to know where I stand with this company. Go me!

Vision of Living Debt Free

No comments:

Post a Comment