Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Wealth

"Are you ready to be wealthy? Do you know what genuine wealth is? Understand that wealth is a state of consciousness, and expanded awareness of having. When you have the right understanding of who and what you are, you recognize that you already have all that you need."


-Michael Bernard Beckwith


"A right understanding of who and what you are..." Do I have this understanding? Well, I know that I am many things: I am love; I am infinite; I am perfect; I am all that I am, and that is good. But what else do I believe that I am? Hmmm. I had a conversation with a friend today about feeling that I do not deserve love, that I am not enough, that I am not a good person. This is not the dominant belief I have about myself; but this feeling of inadequacy raises its lil head every now and again, especially when my gf and I are far apart (emotionally or physically). So, as I continue this first week of transformation, I am going to work gaining this "right understanding of who and what" I am. Tonight, I will start with some meditation and prayer. Tomorrow, I'll seek out some reading on the subject. Through it all, I will seek the counsel of healers, friends, and elders. This should be fun!! I hold the vision of an "expanded awareness of having." Now I'm off to do my work, starting right here with me! Give thanks! And so it is!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment