Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Self-love and Karma

So it's the last day of the month and I feel amazing. I started this journey of self-love so long ago and now I'm really seeing results. I realize that manifesting the life you want to live is not just about having the bomb vision board, or praying and meditating every 5 minutes- though these things help the process; manifesting is also about self-love and karma. I know that my karma has dealt me a certain hand, and that's cool, I'll play it to the best of my ability. I will put out good energy and be the best person I can be so as to not create any additional yuckiness that I have to confront. As a scientist, this makes perfect sense to me. For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. For every drop of energy I put out into the universe, there is an equal and opposite force coming my way. My goal is to put out positivity and take full responsibility for the other stuff that has resulted from my previous actions.

Now for this self-love thing. It's all very new to me. I mean, I've not loved myself as much as I loved my partners, my jobs, my degrees, etc. This month, I have really concentrated on living the mantra, "I love myself too much..." . Anything action that does not fit into my mantra is against protocol, which is to take care of myself before taking care of others. In an effort to get to this place of self-love, I created the protocol to train myself to take better care of me. I mean, I'm great at taking care of others, but taking care of me has always been an after-thought. Not anymore! Today, I speak my truth, I speak love (for myself and for others) and my experience has been magical. I'll save the details for a later post, but I have never in my life felt this loved, connected, and appreciated. Andy Anderson's "Love Myself" is coming to mind :)

1 comment:

  1. Where are you Master Manifester? We miss you out her in cyber land? xo

    ReplyDelete