Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Manifesting: Social Life

Last night I went out with two friends. We had margarita's, beers, and tacos! We walked around East Atlanta and went to Krystal's for a late night drunk snack. That is exactly the type of social life I want to cultivate. I would like to live somewhere that I allows me to walk to fun bars and restaurants with sweet friends. I also want my house to be the perfect spot for both large and small gatherings of friends.

So, today, I give thanks for the social life that I have now. I am so grateful to live near a city where I can walk restaurants (that have $1 tacos and $2.50 beer), bars, and fastfood joints. I add to my e vision board/blog with appreciation of what I have and a commitment to my future dreams.

Outdoor living spaces from the HGTV Dream Homes 2009 and 2010. 



Rooftop pool at San Diego Hard Rock




Christopher J. Grubb, Interior Designer, Arch-Interiors Design Group Inc




Andreas Charalambous, Principal Architect, FORMA Design, Inc


No comments:

Post a Comment